Re: Tuba mouthpieces

Andrew,
Instrument    Sovereign    BBb Bass 994
Mouthpiece    Giardinelli (sp)
Not sure of the model of m/p as I left it at our practice room last night. Will
pick it up on Sunday. I do find it much better for range for myself than the
Wicks that came with the instrument. I am now able to get my pedals much better
and find the octave jumps easier as well. The instrument is owned by the band,
Vancouver S A Cariboo Temple. The m/p is mine. I used to play Bass Trom and
used the Giardinelli mouthpieces and found them very good to work with then as
well.