Re: N.W Area

Lisa Leggat wrote:

> Hi Monkey,
> Jim tells me that you can be sued over what you write here, so he wouldn't
> let me dish the dirt! There again he doesn't know how to switch the machine
> on, so he wouldn't know.

Heheheheee............well I suppose he is a bit too old to be dabbling in
computers huh????

;-)

> This new phrase from the Area that I'm talking about is written in the
> programme like this:
> " Two bands will qualify for consideration for an invitation to the Final in
> London..."

That seems pretty ridiculous to me. I agree that all hell would break loose. Why
do they constantly want to change the rules? It's just like going round in
circles!

> The Contesting Council were sued over their disqualification of Rhos Band
> from the Finals and I so I thought perhaps they were just covering their
> backs to stop this happening again.

Oh right - I didn't know that - can you tell me more. I know all about the
disqualification of course, but wasn't aware of the sueing....

> Fodens troms are - John Barber, Becky Smith, Toby Brennan- I think, but no
> doubt you'll be inundated with mail if not!

Well nobody has said anything yet, so you must be right!!!

On another note - if you don't hear from me for a few days, it's because of
Tropical Cyclone Vance. It is a Category 4 cyclone and is expected to hit
Karratha within the next 36 hours.

For anybody who wants to check it out..........go to....

http://www.bom.gov.au/weather/warnings.shtml

Monkey