Natural Sharps

Hi

I introduced myself a couple of weeks ago and am now asking for some help in
my first post since then.

In The King of Kings (Salvation Army Brass Band Journal) there are some
instances in the first 'bone part where a natural and a sharp precede a note
eg two bars after I - a G crotchet is preceded by a natural sign then a
sharp - I'm sure somebody will know what thats all about.  I can handle
double flats and double sharps but not this, help!  Is the natural to cancel
the G flat in the Key Sig and then raise the G by half a tone?

Richard
Gorton and Reddish Band