Morrells Cornet Player (yes you...)

Hi there,

You said you were on the list and diddnt read all of the messages so I
made a thread all of your own so you'll read it !  ... then I realised
(HUGE admission ....) I forgot your name so I dunno who you are :(

Please get in contact !!

Claire
(that really nervous horn player who came on thursday)

p.s.  Thank you to everyone at Morrells for making me feel so welcome
(you obviously noticed the constant shaking and glazed look in Enigma !
...)