Hard Cases

--openmail-part-036cca3e-00000001

Dear List
I went to the Pogson Bray contest at Huddersfield yesterday where I
competed with Oughtibridge Band in the B section.
(Incidentally I first made contact with this band by an Email address I
found through this list, so thank you Nigel)
We came third out of 7 which was very pleasing as the two bands which
beat us were both 3rd section and we are in the 4th section.
What was less pleasing was that my Bass got damaged again because I
only have a Gig Bag which does not seem to be enough protection for the
rigours of contesting.
When I have had it repaired I intend to get a hard case so I thought
that maybe some of you could recommend a make to me.
My Bass in a BBb Sovereign and I would like the case to be as light as
possible with a shoulder strap as well as wheels if available.

Hilary Mateer

--openmail-part-036cca3e-00000001--