Semi new user

After some technical difficulties with my equipment, I am back on
line, however with a new address.

A little introduction again!

I'm Dave McKay, solo Eb Bass for 8 years with the Ever Ready
Band (Yesterday crowned 1999 Northern Regional
Champions!!!!!).

Message for David Lancaster from the Harrogate Band, sorry I
didn't get your previous message.

Dave McKay (Eb Bass Extraordinaire).