Re: Fodens Web Site

-----Original Message-----
From: Glenn McGowan

>Yahoo results in the same error message.  Methinks the site is
>non-operational.Glenn McGowan

Ok.....so explain why I have managed to cut and paste the entire opening
page of the fodens site?????????

M Tarry
----

Welcome to the Fodens Courtois Webpage
It's packed with a wealth of information about the Band and it's activities.
1998 was a very successful year in the Contest field being crowned French
Open Champions and runners up in the British Open. However, the Band are
renowned "Leaders In Brass Entertainment" which was underpinned by the Band
winning the two Blue Ribbon Entertainment Contests in 1998.
The Band celebrates its Centenary in May 2000, so we have a great history to
look back on. Today's Band, however is extremely young with the average age
being 25. If you would like to find out more information about the Band's
history, sponsors and engagements have a look around and you may find a few
other surprises.
Thank you for taking the time to visit us. If you have any queries or
comments please e-mail us at the address given.......Enjoy!

Nicholas J. Childs
Musical Director.

Sign Our Guestbook View Our Guestbook

Musical Director: Nicholas J. Childs MA, FLCM, ARCM (Hons)
President: Gerhard A. Meinl - Chairman: Colin Short
Honory Vice Presidents: William Foden, David Foden, Rex Mortimer, Margaret
Mortimer, Jacques Gaudet

 Fodens Courtois Band - 25th January 1999.
The information and images contained within these pages are the property of
the Fodens Courtois Band. Reproduction of part or all of this information
must only be done so after receiving written consent from the Fodens
Courtois Band. Back to Top