Tickets for London International Brass Festival

I have some spare tickets for the London International Brass Festival, at
the RAM,  this Saturday, 27th March.  They are as follows:

1.  6.00pm - Opus Pocus presents Opus Posthumous.  Face value 5, will take
2.50
2.  8.00pm - The International Staff Band.  Face value 7, will take 4
3.  10.15pm - Graham Collier & RAM Big Band.  Face value 3, will take
1.50.

Or, 7 the lot.

All unreserved seating.

Forced sale, as I can't be in London and High Wycombe (for Grimethorpe) at
the same time!

Please mail me privately at the address below if you would like any of these
tickets.  First offers secure.

Alec