Re: N.W Area (Gordon Simpson)

-----Original Message-----
From: Gordon Simpson <gas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: 'brass-band@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx' <brass-band@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 20 March 1999 08:21
Subject: RE: N.W Area

Gordon Simpson wrote:
>Hello Lisa
>
>I have programmes from all five completed areas to date and the
>'consideration' wording appears only in the North West programme.  There
>must be too many troublemakers in the North West!  Certainly my (and Jim's)
>squeaky-clean former colleagues at Whitburn haven't even considered the
>possibility of not being invited!
>
>Say hello to Jim for me and tell him to get himself on a computer course!
>
>Cheers
>Gordon Simpson

Hi Gordon,
To your last point Jim says "No way. Never.Don't even think it."
He actually really confused me (it doesn't take much) by saying -ask him
about the computer rankings-I didn't realise that you and 'Colin' were one
and the same! (is this correct or is he just having me on?)

As to the point about 'consideration', I suppose the N.W Area does have a
lot to contend with! Funny how they all seem to be Scottish
ex-pats though..!