Re: Goff and taped coments..

> It sounds a popular method with those who have experience of it - just a
> question though - how do you prevent the sound of the adjudicator talking
> disturbing the band as they play?  And how do you stop people earwigging
> his/her comments as they are being recorded?
>
> --

The adjudicator is behind a screen way up the back of the auditorium.  There's
no chance of anyone in the band hearing what the adjudicator has to say.  As
for earwigs in the audience, I don't know that anyone can really be bothered
sitting right up the back with their ears wagging.  I've never noticed it
occuring.  It would be a bit difficult anyway, the adjudicator usually whispers
into his tape during the soft bits and has to yell when the band is playing ff!

Bye,
Vicki.
City of Greater Dandenong Band