Re: Welsh Results

At 19:33 22/03/99 -0000, you wrote:
>Hi all..........usually there's about 20 people forwarding the area results
>to the list, but not a thing so far on wales??

1 Point of Ayr	played no 2 - not bad performance!

2 Tredegar  who played last ( 8 out of 8 )

3 Cory    played no. 6

only three perfs really - and the first three could have come up in another
combination although I did have Point of Ayr first as well - with Cory
coming in at No.2

No other results yet! but there was a bit of a problem with plyers / a
plyer being not allowed on stage due to some agro behind stage during the
first section ( Penclawdd?? )