Re: Natural Sharps

-----Original Message-----
From: oui <mavnw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: brass-band@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <brass-band@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 23 March 1999 14:09
Subject: Re: Natural Sharps

Thanks for that - I'll try it that way at band on Thursday and let you know
the result.  Stayed at your University two years ago and was very impressed
by the facilities - very different from my student days - perhaps the
Midlands areas should be held there.

By the way, I meant to point out to Monkey that on the same day he replied
to me my daughter coincidentally found his name in the Guiness Book of
Records (1998) for being part of the BNFL trombone section that played the
Sailors' Hornpipe in 13.99 seconds for Childrens' BBC Big Bash at Birmingham
International Exhibition Centre.  What sort of slide cream did you use
Monkey?

Richard
Reddish and Gorton Band