Thanks

Just a quick note to say thanks for all the people who have (and have
tried) to visit the website.  Hopefully 'Cookey' has sorted out the
search engine stuff and we should be registered with most of these in
the next few weeks.
Anyone who hasn't yet, please go and sign our guest book.

For the last time (hopefully), here's the url

			www.fodensband.freeserve.co.uk

Thanks again,

Phil.
Fodens.