RE: Welsh Results

Hi,

Firstly I thought that I would give y'all the results from the 1st section at
Swansea:

Band		    Conductor   Points     Position

Burry Port Town	 M Thorne    188	1
Rhos Silver	     S Groarke   186	2
Tongwynlais Temperance  A Morton    185	3

One point I would just like to bring is that (to quote):
> The Contesting Council were sued over their disqualification of Rhos Band
> from the Finals...perhaps they were just covering their backs to stop this >
happening again.
This could well happen again............

Rhos are being investigated again by the council for some alleged transgression
of the rules (which I would not be able to comment upon) and had their prize
withheld pending the result of this.

Under these circumstances, does the band in question have the right to sue the
council if found to have broken the rules and consequently excluded from the
finals?

I have to say that it would be a shame for the band involved if they were
excluded and also I do not particularly want to go thru to the finals simply
because another band weren't allowed to.

Please feel free to respond privately - I don't want to start a thread of
flaming!!

Matt Watts (Ton Temperance)

N.B. My views do not necessarily reflect the views of the Band Committee.
Sent via BigAssWeb - free email service at http://www.bigassweb.com