Re: Channel 4 Monday night 9pm

Dear Tom/List,

> Someone who is witty and articulate should write to channel 4's "Right
> to Reply". Might actually get some air time if there were some numbers
> writing with similar complaints... that's where the writing campaign
> should go

I think writing to Right to Reply would be a great idea, and there's no
reason why one person should be left to do all the work when we've got such
a huge selection of brass banders right here on the list.

I'd be happy to put something together if I could have some suggestions,
witty comments etc to incorporate ... but we'd have to move fast as the
Right to Reply programme won't be interested in something that's already
been forgotten about.

Please email me privately with anything you think should be included in the
letter, I'll tie it all together and put it to the list for final comments
before sending it off.  The more responses I get, the more letters I can
produce, and then we may get some positive air time ..... but we need to
work quickly.

CLAIR TOMALIN
Flugel
Clacton-on-Sea Co-Operative Band
E-Mail: c.roberts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ICQ#:  21868132

P.S. Has anyone got an address for Right to Reply?!