Re: Can I introduce myself and try again?

Mary Ellen wrote:

>My name is Mary Ellen, and I am pretty much new to the list.  Everyone
>ignored my first post.  I was crushed!

Hi, Mary Ellen, welcome to the list!

I met John Fisher (also from the list) in person last weekend at the NYSB
concert in Wooster; were you there, by chance?  I was told by Keith that a
lot of folks from the Cuyahoga Valley Brass were there.

Sorry I can't help you with the funding questions that you referred to in
your posting, as I play in a S.A. band, but there are other Americans on
this list who might be able to help you.  In fact, they play in other bands
that you might be familiar with, including the Atlantic Brass Band and
Imperial Brass.

What say ye, guys?

Tom S.
NYSB