Re: Can I introduce myself and try again?

Welcome to the list Mary Ellen from another brass band newbie. This list
has much to offer novices like you and I. By watching and reading I have
learnt heaps about banding - both technical and political.
Stick with it, for once members remember that we all had to start
somewhere, they will answer your question and the list won't seem as
eliteist as it did at first sight. I am sorry I can't help with your
questions, but have faith that others will.

Regards
Tony Kavanagh