Re: Can I introduce myself and try again?

Hi Mary Ellen,

I think my first posting was ignored aswell so I'd just like to say welcome!!

I too am a tenor horn player, although I'm currently on extended maternity
leave - someone pinched my seat after I had a caesarian section and he wont
let me have it back - yet!!!

I am twenty six years old and have been playing since the age of five. I
actually swapped from the horn to the cornet for a little while in order to
get aquainted with the soprano player. That worked and we've been together now
for ten years and married for six of them.

I know things will be different in the US but I also work in insurance so if
there is anything that I can help you with on a general basis then please let
me know.

I hope that you enjoy your banding.

Please feel free to E-mail me privately if you want to chat a little more

Jacqueline Harrison
Kirkby Lonsdale Brass Band
UK