Re: Can I introduce myself and try again?

Hi Mary Ellen

>My name is Mary Ellen, and I am pretty much new to the list.  Everyone
>ignored my first post.  I was crushed!

I, for one, haven't seen a posting from you before, perhaps it didn't make
it and is still wandering around in the ether somewhere, 8-)

Glad to see you've now got a 'proper' horn  8-)

Welcome to the list.  Sorry I can't help you with US non-profit status as my
band's UK based.

Cheers

Steve Heninghem
Assistant