Henry Purcell Songs

Hello all-

	A little while ago, I came across an album of Purcell songs and have arranged
a couple of those for brass.
Nymphs and Shepherds (for brass quintet)
Hark! The Echoing Air (for brass nonet; 2 horns, 3 trpts, 2 trbns, euph, tuba)
For more info on these, go to my unpublished works page at this case-sensitive
site:
	http://www.geocities.com/Vienna/3612/UnpubBrass.html

have a good week...
Mike Stewart