Re: Can I introduce myself and try again?

John - re pun (music halls etc etc)

what do you think?  You saw my wizened old visage on thursday so you
should know!  Along with 71 year old dougie on 2nd bara and Mick the bus
on 2nd trom.  And others who erm dont spring to mind right now.

BTW, I  would like to say how much myself & Melbourne Town Band enjoyed
your taking of our rehearsal last week.  We all agreed " a class act".
And its easy to see why you have got Riddings to where they are.  We are
looking forward to our joint "massed bands" concert in April.

Thanks again.

..... (ellipsis over-run) and to Mary Ellen: a belated welcome to the
list from me, Steve at Melbourne Town Band (South Derbyshire UK).  I had
refrained from replying thus far because there are much more illustrious
and established players on this list than I, but with hindsight I should
have opened my mouth!  With this note I hope to make amends.

Steve Larwood
Euphonium, Melbourne Town Band
http://www.mtb-brassband.com