Re: Can I introduce myself and try again?

Hi Tom,

We did bring our family to hear your concert in Wooster, and enjoyed it
immensly!  We especially liked the piece by Bulla that included excerpts
from Rhapsody in Brass.

We are planning to come to your concert with Brass Band of Columbus in
April, and we'll try to say Hi then.

Since you mention knowing Keith, I probably should let you know that his
father suffered a stroke and passed on this week, and Keith and his family
flew home to England.  They did return in time to see him before he died,
and will remain there until after the funeral (not scheduled yet as far as
we know).  We are keeping their family in our prayers.

Thanks for responding to my post - and no I was not REALLY crushed, but it
did get everyone's attention.

Mary Ellen