Fw: Concerts or shows in the UK in late May?

Thanks to everyone who responded to our request for info about contest and
concerts in the UK during May.  My husband and I have now purchased tickets
for the All England Masters, and we are investigating going to see the Whit
Friday events as well.

We would still welcome advice about what to see at the Whit Friday events,
and how to get there, since we are not going to brave driving on the "wrong"
side of the road.  Actually my husband is plenty brave enough to try the
driving part - put he lacks the stomach for listening to me panic about it
every second we are in the car.  He seems to have the impression that I back
seat drive;-)

Thanks again to everyone who has welcomed me to the list, and sent us info
about the contests!

Mary Ellen