Re: Can I introduce myself and try again?

In a message dated 28/03/99 22:16:20 GMT Daylight Time, mlathrop@xxxxxxxxxx
writes:

<<
 Thanks for saying hello.  I confess I'm missing the pun, but I have never
 been shy in my life. >>

there is an old  music hall song entitled " i'm shy mary ellen i'm shy"  sorry
but i just couldn't resist

i hope you continue to enjoy the list and may you get as much out if it as i
do.

john davis

ps  if you want to drop by to the sleepy little derbyshir village of riddings
while you are over here then mail me off list and i'm sure we can set up a
visit to a rehearsal.  bring your horn for a blow if you like