Sellers International Concert

I thought forum members might be interested in seeing the programme from a
concert given by Sellers at Ipswich SA last Saturday conducted and compered
by David Hirst.

Liberty Bell - Sousa
Light Cavalry - Suppe
Cornet Solo Meditation from Thais - Massenet
Hora Staccato - Dinicu arr. Goff Richards
Light Walk - Gott
Trom Solo - I'm Gettin' Sentimental... - Bassman arr. Geldard
Finlandia - Sibelius
Pastime with Good Company
Horn Solo - One Day in Your Life arr. Barry
Slaughter on 10th Avenue
Euph Solo - Carnival Cocktail arr. S. Sykes
Thunder and Lightning Polka - strauss arr. Wright
Percusion feature - William Tell Rides Again - Rossini arr Newton
Alleluia Sing to Jesus arr. Philip Philby
Procession to the Minster - Wagner arr. Snell
Radetzky March encore

As you can see, a very varied but popular programme - the venue was a
sell-out.  The concert was put on by the Ipswich Charity Concert Committee
(I have no connection) and is one of many "big name" bands they have drawn
to Ipswich over the last ten years.

Last year, there was Yorkshire BS and Williams Fairey.  This year, they will
also be Fodens in June and Brighouse in 2nd October.

Look out for he adverts if you are in the North Essex/Suffolk area.

Keith Rowland