Re: Test pieces

Bob Knight wrote:

> Thanks everyone who replied to my request for a list of past test pieces:
> it seems there's an opportunity here for someone with a long memory or good
> archives to post such lists (for all sections) on their web site, as I'm
> sure most of us would find it interesting, and as far as I and Altavista
> between us can tell no-one has done it yet.
> Bob Knight
> (robert_c_knight@xxxxxxxxxx)

Shame on you and Altavista!  Look at The Harrogate Band's site (IBEW*
section) where under Championship Roll of Honour you will find
details of all the major championship winners (all sections
included) with full details of test piece, composer and conductor.

Sorry that I didn't reply to your earlier memo; I thought that
everyone knew this!!!  Visit us at:

<www.harrogate.co.uk/harrogate-band>

Cheers
David