Re: lurkers and sleepers

>DMcKay Bassman wrote:

>> What is all this lurkers and and sleepers lark?!!!!

>>And here is a lurking Yank from Las Vegas, listening and learning but
the separation of the miles makes it silly for me to add my comments to
what are, so often, very local concerns. I humbly submit my admission
that I lurk but add the following to let you all know that the Las
Vegas British Brass Band is alive and well and just had a very
satisfying concert this past Sunday.

Our founder, Pete Cooper, long formerly of the Crystal Palace,
throughouly enjoyed his visit this past January.

 Honest Toil-by William Rimmer

The Kingdom Triumphant-by Eric Ball

Fidgety Feet-LaRocca/Shields arr. Jack Peberty

Gershwin For Brass-arr. Steven Duro

Entry of the Gladiators-Julius Fucik

--Intermission---

March from Moorside Suite-Gustav Holst

South Rampart Street Parade-Bauduc/Haggart arr. Fred Harries

Symphonic Suite for Brass Band- Leighton Lucas  (movements II & I-we
passed on the Fugue this time)

Sabre Dance-Katchaturian arr. Derek Broadbent.

Lurking and learning-and enjoying, as always!

Ed Carroll, Solo Tenor, LVBBB