Re: Aussie Nationals

>Monkey, looks like around a dozen but who knows. All we can say is the more
>the merrier.
>Not sure whether the Hornettes will make a special appearance.

Hey I'm famous am I?????  hahaha
We're heading off tonight Chris.  Will try to make it, promise.  But like I
told you, my band would have a fit if I told them "hey, meet you down at the
street march" and proceeded off for brecky with you guys,  just in case I
missed the march ... because you know me ... you know how I can talk!!!

See you in Adelaide.

Carol