Re: Holst Planets

I believe this full work is only about 3 years old.
I heard it played at the Symphony Hall in Birmingham by Dyke along with pianos and harp and a hidden choir in an acoustic room at the back of the stage. All rather impressive.

It was in the final concert of the Brass Explosion which took place there.

Carl Robinson