Forthcoming concert

Hi all,

Just thought I would plug a forthcoming concert to be given by the Enderby
Massed Bands - Senior, Youth and Junior. The concert is a fundraiser for
new instruments for the whole organisation. This will allow the
organisation to continue teaching both young and old the joy of making
music.

The concert starts at 7.30pm on Saturday 10th April and is being held in
Bosworth College, Desford, Leicestershire. Tickets are priced at 3.50 and
2.50 and can be purchased on the door. If you require any further
information, please phone (0116) 286 1046.

The concert will involve each band performing an individual slot with the
Youth and Senior Bands combining at the start and end of the concert. Some
of the items to be played are:

Massed Items:
Under the Double Eagle
American Civil War Fantasy
Simoraine
Pomp and Circumstance!

Senior Band:
Malaguena
Blessed Assurance
David of the White Rock
Gaudete
March from the 6th Symphony

I'm not sure what the Youth and Junior Bands will be playing. However,
knowing our Youth Band, I'm sure they will have some 'movement' to
accompany the music!

Everyone will be given a warm welcome.

Cheers
Stuart Gadsden