Re:Grace Notes

To all who responded to the grace notes question,
Many thanks for putting us straight - no excuse now, I think that's that one
wrapped up.

Well done to everyone who competed in the West Of England Contest at the
Colston Hall on Saturday - Especially those who made it home still standing
(unlike many members of our band!)LOL.
:-)
Kim Papworth
Chard Concert Brass
Would be/Maybe/Could be percussionist! (I've only been playing 5 weeks and I
never want to see a gong/tamtam again!)