Re: Can I introduce myself and try again?

Hi Connie,

Thanks for your reply.  We don't plan to ever compensate our players, so we
are comfortable with the 501c3 regulations vs. benefits.  The things I'm
most interested in finding out now are:

A source for reasonably priced liability insurance
Suggestions for fund raising strategy
Typical fees for concerts etc.
Appropriate compensation for musical director (do you compensate - I'm aware
some bands do and some don't)

Thanks in advance for anythng you can share with us.

Mary Ellen Lathrop
Cuyahoga Valley Brass Band