Re: Nick Childs

On 29 Mar, <Euph4Bob@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> Keep up the good work and success to all his bands.

Indeed!!

I met up with Nick in the Pizza Hut in Bristol, just after our result and
before the Championship section. What a nice guy!  I didn't feel
intimidated being in the presence of such a brass band icon - an little ole
me just coming from a humble 4th section band too!

Cheers

Heidi

--
When speaking to a Bear of Very Little Brain, remember that long words may Bother him

(Reluctant)Tenor Horn Player - Penzance Silver Band
mayon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx	http://www.argonet.co.uk/users/mayon/PzSilver.html
Sibelius 6 User (The superior music processing package for Acorn Computer)
All opinions expressed are my own ... not that of PSB :)
ICQ - 16050438