Re: Aussie Nationals

Chris Earl wrote:

>>Monkey, looks like around a dozen but who knows. All we can say is the
more
>>the merrier.

> > Breakfast will be at the Meal Break Cafe, 37 Jetty Rd, Glenelg on
>>Easter Saturday at 8am. Look forward to seeing as many as possible there.

Chris,
I would love to go but I think we are playing the test around 9:00amish (B
Grade).  I don't our MD (Colin Lord) would be too impressed if Vicki (our
principal timpanist) and I disappeared for an hour or so on Saturday morning
(not to mention Vicki's hubby Alan who is also our principal cornet).

If I'm wrong on the time, I'll try to get there.  Otherwise have one for me
(cappucino of course).
Cheers,
Roy Taylor,
City of Greater Dandenong Band.