Re Holst Planets

Mary Ellen

The Black Dyke concert is in Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk.  BSE is a
delightful littlemarket town and is good for a day visit.

It is situated just off the A14
which is a major trunk road which runs across from the East Coast into
Birmingham in the Midlands.  The A14 is also easily accessible from the
A1, M1and M11 roads which are probably the major roads northwards out of
London. The A14 also joins the M6 in the Midlands and goes to Scotland
eventually!  I'm not sure where you are based but you may be near one of
these routes.

The advert I have seen indicates that the unreserved tickets can be
booked on 01284 769505 at a cost of =A310 each.

I hope this is useful.

Keith Rowland