Re: Looking for a blow - Manchester area

One of our Eupho players is heading back home to Manchester for a holiday -
mid May for 4 - 6 weeks and is wondering if there are any bands in the area
(he suggested South Yorkshire to Lancaster or Lancashire or was that South
Lancashire or Lancaster or Yorkshire - anyrate he's from the bush so used to
travelling) where he could get a blow. He won't have his instrument - just a
mouthpiece (His wife insisted she went instead of the Eupho).

He is also a reasonable hand on a trombone, trumpet, keyboards and vocals if
there are any jazz bands in the area.

If there are any bands that would like to have a visitor they can send to my
email to avoid clogging the list. He will be staying with his brother over
there and when the brother visits Oz we get him back on Horn - I understand
the brother can't locate a local band - seems a bit odd when we see the
number of bands in the UK..

Message for Ian Wright of Hathersage - I'll make sure he has your details.

Cheers
TiBaR (:-)}
Bairnsdale or the Bush