Re: Looking for a blow - Manchester area

While we are not in South Yorkshire or Lancashire - we are on the Cumbria
Side, North Yorkshire, Lancashire Border.
We all turn up for practice on Monday & Wednesday night's at our local rugby
club.
Visitor's always welcome
In fact we had one of your fellow countrymen visit us over three years ago
and he is still here - he got himself married last week to one of our
percussionists and we all had a few beers afterwards.

If you are interested then write back, I appreciate we may be 50 - 60 miles
away from Manchester, but we do aim to enjoy rehearsals and I am sure we
could find some metal to blow through for your mate.

Regards
Simon Harrison
Kirkby Lonsdale Brass Band