White Christmas

Hi listmembers,

we are planning to do a Christmas concert in december. We are looking
now for the piece "White Christmas" from Irving Berlin arrangement by
Mark Freeh. Obrasso Music here in Switzerland doesn't have the piece.
Does anybody know where I can get it from? Is Mark Freeh still on the
list?

Thank you in advance.

Best wishes from Switzerland

Claudio Nold
E-mail: claudio@xxxxxxx
http://www.nold.ch/mgf/

P.S. I am looking forward to going to the European Championship in
Munich. I wish you Martin with Brighouse and of course the all others
participants good luck.