intro Rich Evans

Hello,
I'm Rich Evans new to the e-mail game previous in the brass band world @
Swindon 1976-1980; Weston s Mare 80-85 ( got married had children)now
resuscitated at Chardsince Sept 98'ahh the sweet taste of split notes and
lips!
Originally taught trombone by the great Herbert Seviar at Yate  Glos. and
studied at the knee of my grandfather Phil Mott(Salvation Army,
Shaftsbury,Soundwell, Stanshawes and Wotton u edge 70 years worth) also his
son,my uncle, John trom at Soundwell and then Swambrook.  looking forward to
any help,advice re" the slightly put out wives club"  cheers Rich.