Re: Free Screen Saver

In message <000501be7e7b$2ac23380$1033883e@my-computer> "Richard Dyson" writes:

> If anybody would like details how to
> produce this for their own band or even produce a brass band screen saver
> please e-mail me privately.

Got ahead of me on this one.... I'm working on a free screensaver that people
could configure for use for their own band, point to the various band sources
on the web etc. etc., but it seems you got in first! The only thing I'd not
been able to work out how to do is "channels". I was going to offer a
brass band channel as part of the screen saver. Have you done this?

Anyhow, I shall duck out of this one now.

> Richard Dyson

Regards,

-Nigel

--
Nigel Horne. Arranger, Composer, Conductor, Typesetter.
Owner of the brass band group of the Internet. ICQ#20252325