Re: The Three Spires, (C.C.B.Old Boy's).

Matthew Watts wrote:

> Hi,
>
> > BigChap27@xxxxxxx wrote:
> > Unaware of all this hilarity unfolding outside, Byron Tucker, who was
> > our band sergeant.
>
> This wouldn't be THE Byron Tucker (cornet player, glasses - works for British
> Steel) would it?
>
> There can't be many Byron Tuckers about.
>
> Matt Watts

I only know of one Byron Tucker.  He does wear glasses and plays cornet with
Rolls Royce in Coventry.  He came to Coventry nearly 30 years ago, worked at
Jaguar Cars untill recently but I think he now has his own inspection buisness.
Are you a CCB old boy too?

Colin Randle.