My New Web Page

Hi Everyone
	    I'm  Thomas from Gosford (check me out on Carols Rogue's Gallery)
I am 13 yrs old. and play 2nd Trombone in Gosford City Brass Band.
Because I enjoy banding I have started a GCBB website to tell the world about
my band.
At the moment it remains an unofficial site because I had no support from the
committee.
My dad reckons that if I can get enough support from the list in viewing my
page and
signing my guestbook the committee of GCBB will have to provide me with
a domain name and webspace.
My site is: http://members.tripod.com/~TomKavanagh/index.html
Have a look, sign my guestbook if you like it, and at the very least let
me know how you think I can improve it.
Thanks in advance
Thomas Kavanagh