Australian National Results

It looks like no one has sent the Aussie National results as yet, so here
are A Grade with the total points in order of placings.

Hawthorn City (Victoria) - 485.5
Waitakere Brass (Avondale Peninsula, NZ) - 484.5
Kew Band (Victoria) - 484.5
Kensington and Norwood Brass (South Australia) - 476
Waratah Mayfield (New South Wales) - 474
St Marys Band Club Brass (New South Wales) - 471.5
Willoughby City (New South Wales) - 470
Footscray-Yarraville (Victoria) - 467
Glenorchy City Concert Brass (Tasmania) - 466
Warringah Concert Brass (New South Wales) - 463
Greater Bendigo Concert Brass (Victoria) - 462.5
Tanunda Town Band (South Australia) - withdrew

David King (ex-Aussie, now UK) was the adjudicator.   I didn't get results
from any of the other grades, so maybe Roy could supply the B Grade results.

Hey and to all those I met from the list over there - a big "HI, and nice to
have met you to put a face to the name".

Carol
Footscray-Yarraville
www.users.bigpond.com/carollee/