Re: Military Bands

colin.randle@xxxxxxxxx writes:

<< By the way - what does IMHO mean?

With my limited "Internet-speak" I understand it to mean 'In My Humble
Opinion'.

Further to your comment about 'Love's Enchantment' I must agree a marvellous
trombone solo why requires use of the tonality of the trombone and the
gorgeous high  note at the end (was it a D?). This was one of a number of
trombone solos written by an American (?) called Pryor but I can't remember
the others. I have no doubt the answer will be forthcoming!

Cheers

Ted Howard