Re: My New Web Page

Hi Tom

Well done on producing your website.
Try looking round the web hosting services in your area, there may well be
one which offers free hosting for community organisations.  I use one such
host, as do the Harrogate Band. That way, you could get the support of your
committee as it won't cost them anything.  (This is the usual sticking
point!)

Keep up the good work

Steve Heninghem
Assistant
Tewit Youth Band
Harrogate
http://www.harrogate.co.uk/tyb
ICQ 33214417

PS - Don't be too critical of the current state of our site, all pages are
being updated as I write and some are being added.  Check back soon.