Re: Registration - to be or not to be

david wrote:
>But even Angelical Andy sits on committees which organise
>contests...

Indeed he does! or has done. But to make it clear to readers who might have
forgotten what I wrote, the original posting was meant to elicit discussion
on the merits of abandoning registrations for contests, not abandoning
contests themselves - I normally don't do a "me too" type response but as is
often the case, David has expressed similar views to mine.

So - if you have a view on sping contesting, by all means respond to
alec's words. However, I'd like to see more on the registration suggestion!

Someone made the point about star players being more able to move around
bands - well, from where I sit, they seem quite capable of that already!

Andy