Re: Registration - to be or not to be

Don@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< Contesting hasn't held my band back.  >>

I can agree with that. In addition to the expert leadership of Mr J Cant, and
the presence of plenty of Faireys groupies (sorry Lisa) you also have a great
band spirit. Having enjoyed the 'Snow White and the Seven Dwarves' and other
songs ably led by Messrs H & K Cant at the Tower Thistle (London) in '95 (I
think), I can tell a band that has got it just about right.

Martyn Pattinson
Bedrock Brass