Re: Australian National Results/hawthorn

Bruce,
	I could not agree more with what you have said. I adjudicated the Hawthorn
band two years ago
	at Bendigo, when Ross had only been there a short time. I was very
impressedd with the result he was
	able to achieve with the band even then. It is obviously evident that the
band has made a similar degree
	of progress as the other top bands in Australia and New Zealand.
	Congratulations Ross and keep up the support for your brother Bruce.
	Wayne Bowden
	horatio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx