Re:Arthur Pryor - Trombone Solo's

Hey Colin,

I agree with you that high notes are not at all a problem for t-bone players.

Did you know that at this year's first European Solo-championships, Blue Bell's is
one of the pieces that the trombonist's have to play. It is a very nice but difficult
solo to play. I wonder if the trombone players can play this piece well in Munich.

PS: Do you have hints to play high notes more easily?

Greetings,
Piet Durk Meyer
2nd Trombone
Brassband DE Bazuin Oenkerk (Holland)