Re: Registration - to be or not to be

>Alec wrote:
>
>I have an even better idea.  Abolish all contests.

Gotta tell you Alec, I love contesting.  It's a chance to get together with
people from the brass band world from all over the country, friends and
peers you haven't seen for a year perhaps.  It makes you perform your utmost
best on a personal level, lots of pride for your band whilst up there on
stage for your once only performance, lots of togetherness in the leadup to
the contest as all members are striving for a common goal, and brings the
whole unit of the band together as a team.

Love it love it love it !!!

Carol